Secure Association Management will have a representative present at Board of Directors' meetings for a one-hour period or as agreed upon. We prepare and distribute Board packages to all Board members including the agenda, minutes, financials, bids to review, old and new business and correspondence. We will interact and coordinate with the Association's Architectural and Landscape committees as required.
A representative will attend the annual Association meeting, will also assist the Board in voting procedures and in maintaining record changes for new homeowners.
Secure Association Management representatives will conduct on site inspections as agreed upon. We will develop a punch-list with action items that must be completed within 30 days. This valuable tracking document will be included each month with your board package. We expect to be held accountable for the follow up necessary to complete the Board's directions to outside vendors in a timely manner.
Secure Association Management representatives will obtain project bids as required by the board for maintenance and repairs. A representative is available to address your property's monthly maintenance priority list and to schedule, monitor, and follow up on your contractor's repairs as needed. The Board of Directors will predetermine the exact effort required and cost. The representative will present to the Board all repair requests and retain contractors and/or engineers as authorized by the Board for property renovations or construction.
Secure Association Management also provides the following accounting services.
- Posting and tracking payments by owners of maintenance fees and assessments
- Posting check and payment of all vendor invoices and other payables
- Complete monthly financial statements
- Budget vs. Actual Comparison
- Income & Expenses
- Balance Sheet
- Reserve Report
- Cash Flow Statement
- Statement of Owner Maintenance & Assessments Due & Paid
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Detailed General Ledger
- Complete Document Imaging all invoices, checks, deposits & original records
- Preparation of employment and income tax returns
- Coordination of Annual Audits & Reviews which are required by law
- Collection, Deposit and Posting of all maintenance and assessment payments received
- Posting of late payment fees to owner accounts and mailing of past due notices
- Provide a monthly delinquency list to the board of directors with past due balances
- Preparation and development of annual operating budget with the supervision and input of the board of directors or committees appointed by the board.
- Receive review and approve all vendor invoices and other bills for payment by the association
- Prepare check for signature of treasurer and/or appropriate board members to pay association expenses and bills
- Mailings to owners as directed by the board of directors of; approved budgets, annual financial statements, notice of annual meeting, board election materials and other items as directed by the board of directors
- Assist the client's legal counsel, as necessary, to initiate required legal action consistent with the Association's By-Laws, Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions
- Maintain all association records as required by law
- Provide Board Members and Owners access to all association records on a secure web portal that allows documents to be reviewed and accessed over the internet
Raising the Standard of Homeowner Association Management